An interesting legal firm in Fife, central Scotland is looking for a qualified Private Client Solicitor to join its team for a full-time, permanent role. The firm has a really great reputation across the market coupled with a strong workforce and low staff attrition.
Your New Role
This Solicitor will be responsible for a range of private client work including:
- Estate planning
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Administration of trusts
- Inheritance and income tax planning
There may perhaps be some conveyancing work too, but the primary focus will be on private client matters.
Applications are invited from Private Client Solicitors who demonstrate:
- A few years’ post qualified experience (the firm is flexible)
- A strong career history
- A good personal and cultural fit with the team
- A broad range of private client experience
If you would like to discuss this Private Client Solicitor role in greater detail, please submit your application today.