Our client, an interesting boutique legal firm, require a commercial partner, to be based in London.
PRACTICE AREAS TO SUPERVISE
- Commercial contracts of all descriptions
- Share buy backs – HMRC clearance and documentation
- Company share and asset sales and acquisitions
- Shareholder agreements and articles
- Joint venture and MBOs
- Employment law to support existing clients
- Fund raising – SEIS and EIS
- Resolving disputes at director and shareholder level
- Full time with flexible working to suit needs of the business.
- Report to the managing partner.
- Responsible for recruitment, replacement of team members, training the team, motivation, marketing ideas for the team.
- Manage each fee earner in the team to achieve the chargeable hours target across the firm of 4 hours per day.
- Dealing with new enquiries, scoping the jobs, pricing the jobs, AML compliance and supervising the delivery of the service as the “partner in charge”.
- Responsible for delegation of work to the team.
- Collaborate with other partners for the development of the firm.
- Supported in role by Managing Partner who will mentor and assist the partners in their supervisory roles.
- New enquiries will be split between the teams – the managing partner will at all times aim for fairness and will give all partners an equal opportunity to convert new enquiries.
This opportunity will have a fantastic package with bonus and could lead to a unique opportunity to acquire the business within a period of time should the managing partner consider retirement.